The Progetto funds 6-12 month research stays at MIT for 5-6 Politecnico PhD students every year.
Applications must include:
- A one-page description of the student’s research project at MIT.
- The name of the MIT faculty who will “host” the student
- An indication of the desired length of stay at MIT (one or two semesters)
- A letter of recommendation from a Politecnico faculty,
- A letter of acceptance from the hosting MIT faculty
- The authorization to study abroad by the candidate’s Ph.D. coordinator
- A recent Curriculum Vitae that specifies the applicant’s place and date of birth, citizenship and current residence
- The student’s graduate and undergraduate academic record
- Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL or similar test)
Please send your complete application in electronic format to the Scuola di Dottorato del Politecnico di Milano, firstname.lastname@example.org.